Basic Terms of Payment - 50 % due on booking, balance on arrival.
Should you wish to cancel days, shorten your booking or take days in-between out of booked & confirmed reservations the full accommodation rate will still be charged for.
The following Standard Cancellation Policy will be applied:
- Cancellation two weeks prior to book in date: 25 % of accommodation - see peak period where this change.
- Cancellation one week prior to arrival date: 50 % of full accommodation rate charge.
- Cancellation within one week of arrival date: Full accommodation rate will be charged for.
- Cancellations for peak periods, long weekends, Indaba week and other main Durban events will require a one-month cancellation period. Under one month will incur a full accommodation rate charge.
- All refunds applicable will be subject to a 10 % administration fee.
- No arrivals after 6pm or before 2pm. Any late arrivals will be charged an additional R200.00 per hour. Please discuss with Sue or Barry if you require a late arrival. Thank you.
- Departures: Latest 10.00am.
- Minimum stay: 2 nights over a weekend
- Peak periods: 3 nights minimum
- December period: 4 nights minimum
Long Weekends and public Holidays
All South African School Holidays
- Special Rates and Discounts do not apply for bookings made that will cover the above periods.
- 50 % Deposits are applicable
Braemar Guest House shall not be responsible for and shall be exempt from all liabilities in respect of any loss, damage, death, injury, accident, delay or inconvenience to any person, or his or her luggage or other personal property, wherever the same shall arise from or be occasioned by the negligence of Braemar Guest House or other persons directly in the employment of Braemar Guest House or otherwise under any circumstances whatsoever.
We thank you kindly